Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hospital Blogging! Part 4

Hospital icon on the left, moving wheelchair icon on the right
Or, “Tiggers are wonderful things!"

Just to double down on something I mentioned a couple of days ago ...

One way to tell you’re recovering from hospital-level illness is when you start caring again about things you stopped caring about for awhile. For instance, putting on pants and a t-shirt instead of just underwear and a hospital gown. Being a very small guy, I had to wear a gown with Tiggers all over it, and I have to admit, I kind of dug it because Tigger is one of my favorite of the Winnie the Pooh-via-Disney characters. I’m tentatively due to go home Monday though, so it’s time to begin gradually re-upgrading my general living standards. It feels good.

I think I’ll save the shave until I actually get home.

----------

More hospital blogging:

Hospital Blogging!
Hospital Blogging! Part 2
Hospital Blogging! Part 3

----------

No comments: